What is Embrace Moms?
Embrace Moms is a ministry under Embrace Women. It exists to:
- Encourage moms of all ages in their God-given roles.
- Equip women to succeed on a daily basis through prayer, Bible study and fellowship.
- Engage moms in fun activities and opportunities to connect with each other and their community!
Embrace Moms Life Groups
Winter & Spring Groups
Specially-designed life groups happen each winter & spring season. They take place throughout the week, at various times and locations. See the current groups below:
Find an Embrace Moms Life Group
These groups provide a weekly opportunity for moms of all ages to connect, encourage one another, and grow in the Lord! Details include:
- 1.5 hour time frame
- Clean and safe play area for children
- Same Bible curriculum in each group (study changes each Winter)
- Discussion guidelines and standards
- Easy format to encourage participation
- Prayer and fellowship!
Do you want to help lead, assist or host a Life Group? Click the Team Interest Form button at the top of the page!
Here comes the sun and fun times outside! Summer means we consolidate our life groups to meet outside every week from May through August. Join us this summer! 2022 Summer details:
- Every Tuesday, beginning May 24-August 9 (rain or shine)
- Noon-1:30 pm
- Meadow Lakes Playground and Sports Field – 1210 N Kim Dr. Wasilla, AK 99623
- Scooters, bikes, skateboards (with helmets), and any sports balls are welcome!
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call (907)357-2065.
New Baby Registry
Our New Baby Registry is a tremendous tool to support expecting Moms throughout their pregnancy and after birth. We want them to succeed, along with their husbands and family! Here’s what they receive upon registering:
- A weekly phone call from one of our Mentor Moms. Mentor Moms are hand-selected women who pray, encourage and connect with each expecting mom throughout their pregnancy and after giving birth.
- Upon delivery of the new baby, each family receives an Embrace Moms Gift Basket from King’s. Each basket contains essentials like diapers, wipes, clothing, snacks, toys, and a parenting book.
- Also, our Meal Train Team supplies 3-5 nights of meals once the new mom and baby are home and comfortable.
- Once they are ready to attend church, each new mom and baby get a tour of our Nursing Mothers Room, which is available for their use at every Worship Experience.
- Lastly, if ever an expecting mom loses her baby during pregnancy or birth (miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy, etc), we provide a Grieving Gift and prayer. Each gift contains Jack Hayford’s book, I’ll See You in Heaven, along with chocolate, tea, Forget-Me-Not seeds, and a necklace.
You can join our team and make a difference in new mothers’ lives. Be a Mentor Mom, donate items for gift baskets or make a healthy meal. Just click the Team Interest Form button at the top of the page!