What is King's Kids?
King’s Kids exists to
- partner with parents in laying a solid foundation of God’s Word
- provide a safe and fun environment for children to pursue the presence of God
- help promote their family’s growth in Christ.
We have King’s Kids during our Sunday Morning Worship Experiences at 9:00 am, and 11:00 am and during our Midweek Worship Experience on Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
Check-in for King’s Kids starts 20 minutes before each Worship Experience.
King's Kids Events
What to Expect
- An age appropriate worship time to encourage children in their personal relationships with Christ.
- Exciting Bible lessons to disciple them in the Word of God that includes a memory verse, object lesson, character skit, puppets & songs.
- A time of prayer for any needs presented, giving children the opportunity to pray publicly, to be prayed for, and to encourage them that God hears them when they pray
- A time of giving in the offering to teach every child to be obedient and generous with their money
- An opportunity to play games and fellowship with each other during times of play & fun!