Keepers of the Kingdom Kid’s Camp
June 20 - 23 | King's Alaska
Hear ye! Hear ye! By order of the King, all young squires (that’s you!) have been summoned to the High King’s court! There you will receive your final tasks towards attaining knighthood. Lord Philip & Lady Petra Emmet will assist you in your trials in order to receive your suit of armor!
But beware young squires! For the (self-proclaimed) King of the Lowlands – King DeFraud – and his servants are always looking to stop you from discovering the ultimate truth.
Boys and girls, the High King has requested your help in defeating King DeFraud. Suit up and join this epic battle for truth!
King’s Alaska Campus, 3301 E. Parks Hwy, Wasilla
- Regular: (April 23-May 31) $75 per child,
- Late Registration: (June 1-June 18) $85 per child
1st-6th grade (6-year-olds must have finished the first grade to attend camp)
Camp packets will be emailed to every parent! It will include all necessary forms and detailed information about camp check-in.
- Structure – Each child is placed on a team led by an adult leader and youth assistant who are approved by King’s. For the entirety of the camp, the children are under their leaders’ direct supervision and authority.
- Schedule – This is a day camp. Our daily schedule includes a healthy lunch, indoor/outdoor activities, team competitions, funny puppet characters and powerful services! Each day concludes with team prayer.
- Safety – The first priority of every leader at camp is to keep the children safe. Each child’s attitude toward authority and their ability to listen/obey will determine the level of safety during our daily activities. If a camper repeatedly disobeys or refuses to submit to authority, parents will be called to pick up their child. Minor injuries will be treated by our camp nurse. Parents and emergency personnel will immediately be contacted for any major injury.
See FAQ’s below for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When do I drop my child off? Parents are required to walk their child through the entire check-in process. Check-in for camp is Tuesday, June 20 at 8am at King’s Wasilla. Parents are to check in their child in the main lobby every day. Parent pick-up is at 3pm daily at King’s Wasilla. Camp concludes Friday, June 23 at 3pm.
- May I visit my child during camp? No, parents are asked to refrain from coming to visit camp once their child is checked in for the day. Parents will immediately be notified of any major behavioral issues or medical emergencies.
- May my child bring their phone to camp? No, please have your child leave their mobile phones at home. Our Camp Media staff will be taking pictures and video throughout the week. In the event of an emergency, the Camp Director will contact you (the parents) directly.
- Does my child need to pack anything for camp? No, not on a daily basis. Campers are welcome to bring their Bibles clearly labeled with their name. Thursday will be a water play day and will require campers to bring a towel and an extra set of clothes. Please label all your child’s items. Our dress code requires modest swimwear (no two-pieces for girls).
- Can my child administer their own medicine? No, for the safety of the entire camp, all medicines and supplements must be turned in at Camp Check-In. Our qualified Camp Nurse will be responsible to administer medicines at their prescribed time.
- What if my child has allergies? Please notify us during the registration process of any allergies your child may have. This includes allergies to food, medicines, or environment (bees, plants, etc.). We will work with the Camp Chef and the Camp Nurse to be sure your child stays safe!
- Can my child be on the same team as his/her friend? While we try our hardest to make sure each child has a friend on their team, we cannot accommodate all requests. Kids Camp is a great time for boys and girls to make new friends! Special considerations are made for first-time visitors who accompany your child.
- What is included in the camp cost? Camp cost covers 28 hours of camp, 4 lunches, a camp t-shirt, team spirit supplies, game supplies, theme supplies, and bringing in our special guest speaker!