YTH Conference Breakout Ember
July 16 - 19 | King's Alaska
The Breakout Conference is an in-person experience for the youth of Alaska. It exists to champion this generation into their God-given purpose and calling.
Join us this summer as we contend for God to breathe on the embers of revival in Alaska and in this nation.
King’s Alaska Campus, 3301 E. Parks Hwy, Wasilla
- Early registration (April 30th – May 31st): $135 per student
- Regular (June 1st – July 14th): $145 per student
- Late registration (July 15 – July 16): $170 per student
Pastor Shannon Marocco
Basic conference details:
Conference packets will be emailed to every parent! It will include all necessary forms and detailed information about Breakout Conference Check-In.
Structure – Each student is placed on a team led by an adult leader and assistant who are approved by King’s. For the entirety of the camp, the students are under their leaders’ direct supervision and authority.
Schedule – This is a day camp. Our daily schedule includes a healthy lunch and dinner, indoor/outdoor activities, team competitions, and powerful Worship Experiences!
Safety – The first priority of every leader at camp is to keep the students safe. Each student’s attitude toward authority and their ability to listen/obey will determine the level of safety during our daily activities. If a camper repeatedly disobeys or refuses to submit to authority, parents will be called to pick up their student. Minor injuries will be treated by our Camp Nurse. Parents and emergency personnel will immediately be contacted for any major injury.
See FAQ’s below for more information
Frequently asked questions:
- When do I drop my student off? Parents are required to walk their child through the entire check-in process. Check-In for Conference is Monday, July 17th at 8:30 am at King’s Wasilla. Parents are to check in their student in the main lobby every day. Parent Pick-Up is at 9:30 pm daily at King’s Wasilla. Conference concludes Wednesday, July 19 at 9:30 pm.
- May I visit my student during camp? No, parents are asked to refrain from coming to visit camp once their student is checked in for the day. Parents will immediately be notified of any major behavioral issues or medical emergencies.
- Does my student need to pack anything for Conference? No, not on a daily basis. Students are welcome to bring their Bibles clearly labeled with their name.
- Can my student administer their own medicine? No, for the safety of the entire camp, all medicines and supplements must be turned in at Conference Check-In. Our qualified Nurse will be responsible to administer medicines at their prescribed time.
- What if my student has allergies? Please notify us during the registration process of any allergies your student may have. This includes allergies to food, medicines, or the environment (bees, plants, etc.). We will work with the Chef and the Nurse to be sure your student stays safe!
- Can my student be on the same team as his/her friend? While we try our hardest to make sure each child has a friend on their team, we cannot accommodate all requests. YTH Conference is a great time for students to make new friends! Special considerations are made for first-time visitors who accompany your student.
- What is included in the conference cost? Conference cost covers 40+ hours of Conference, three lunches, three dinners, a Conference t-shirt, team spirit supplies, game supplies, theme supplies, and bringing in our special guest speaker!